Search This Blog

13.4.12

0 HOW TO DISPLAY HTML/JAVA CODES IN POSTS.

In my earlier days of blogging,I've always found this issue so challenging,that I even spent days on google trying to figure it out.
I got several codes to include in my site's template,but it was all to no avail.

After giving up a bit,I finally found a powerful but easy html code to do this without adding countless of javascripts in my template.

Lateron,I found another tip on thesame issue and I've decided to share both with those who might have similar issues.

Now back to the main issue

THE FIRST METHODWhenever you want to display html/javascripts in your post,just add this tag
<xmp> and close it with </xmp>.It's that easy.
THE SECOND METHOD.
This method is also very useful when you want to add styles to code such as~ b,span,i etc.
E.g
<a href="http://freebie-planet.blogspot.com"target="_blank">This site</a> 

In this method,whenever you see "<",change it to "& lt;" [without quotes].Likewise ,when you see ">",change it to "& gt;" [without quotes]
If you try using some other htmls' to beautify the code you want to display in your post with the first step,you will get some errors,so the two styles are useful,depending on the one you want to use.

If you encounter any problem trying it out,or you don't seem to understand,let me know.

UPDATE


I just discovered a site which will automatically help you convert your html codes,just like the SECOND METHOD I gave above.
Just click here to view the site.

On getting to the site,paste your code in the box and click on ENCODE.

«PREVIOUS NEXT» ¤HOME¤

Be the first to reply!

Leave your comments behind!!

If you experienced any difficulty understanding this post,do tell us. But,please do not spam.
Your suggestions are also very valuable to us. Thanks...
The Author.

Leave your comments.

If you need reply to your comments,please do not comment as `Anonymous`
Found a Dead or Unresponsive link?, Kindly inform us using the Comment Box.

 
[GET THIS]